Convert your digital camera from Pandora's box to Your Camera Companion. This workshop is for anyone with a DSLR they want to know more about. Whether you are new to your camera or you've been avoiding each other for years, you can improve your understanding of digital photography and how your camera can serve your vision and needs with this workshop.
This class is a result of our surveys and is offered to support those students who want more time to learn these concepts. It is the Jumpstart class expanded to a six hours of instruction offered in one full day: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Here's What We Do
- Review key elements found in great photographs.
- Associate these qualities of good photos to the menus, buttons, dials, and thingies in and on your camera.
- We map these many camera functions to your manual for quick and easy reference.
- We provide a custom Jumpstart booklet so you can take pictures to learn instead of notes!
- Class size is limited to 6 for better learning.
- You become more comfortable with your camera.
- You benefit from your camera's display features to learn as you go and to make good choices while you are shooting.
- The booklet is your practice guide, it is oriented to you and your photographs, not just the camera; Your manual is tamed into a helpful reference guide.
- You can look at a photograph you've taken and decide which key element needs attention and quickly respond.
- You can continue to learn after the class, at your own pace.