Think of PhotoTrainer as a creative catalyst for you, your camera, and your vision. Regardless of your experience level, we can quickly help you build your skills to make great photos with your DSLR camera. Our goal is to impart the camera know-how necessary for you to photograph your life as it unfolds before you. We teach you how to work with the light in front of you and how to practice the craft of good photography.
Before you pursue your mercurial kids, lush landscapes, sporting events and misty night shots, allow us to untangle the Gordian Knot of menus, buttons, dials, and blinking things for you. We can help you find the key information you are hungry for. In this age of too much information, we shall Divide and Conquer!
PhotoTrainer is for those who:
- Have moved from the film camera to the DSLR camera
- Own a DSLR camera and want to know it well
- Want to photograph their children
- Are planning a nice trip
- Have had it with the camera manual and not knowing what the deal is with all the buttons and menus.
- Want to make fine photographs worthy of fine printing, and today’s quality photo books